Brought to you by Starky and the Audiology Department at Good Samaritan
The Audiology Department at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center offers Halo™, a Made for iPhone® hearing aid engineered to be compatible with iPhone, iPad® and iPod touch®.
Sold under the Starkey brand name, Halo combines Starkey Hearing Technologies’ superior hearing technology with iOS to deliver a revolutionary solution that makes every aspect of life better – from conversations to phone calls to listening to music. Halo will connect with the TruLink™ Hearing Control app, which is available as a free download in the App Store.
Together, Halo and TruLink deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever, and are designed to:
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology
- Use your iPhone remotely to control your hearing aids
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity
- Help you hear comfortably in noise
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling
- Stream FaceTime®, music and more directly to your hearing aid
In addition to seamless integration with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Halo hearing aids are also stand-alone hearing aids packed with Starkey Hearing Technologies’ best-in-class performance features including feedback cancellation, adaptive noise management and directionality.
Call Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center’s Audiology Department today to learn more: (845) 368 – 5253.